Home >> Write >> Relationship >> Dating >> Pick up dates
Pick up dates
The Art of Picking Up: The Cheesiest Lines Used to Pick Up Dates
Cheesy lines have been used to pick up dates since the beginning of time…or at least since Jack Tripper and Larry Dallas on Three’s Company. While some are kinda cute and can be strangely endearing, most are just borderline ridiculous and totally unnecessary! Picking up women—or men—does not require some well thought out line believe it or not. Just being confident and sweet can usually do it for you. Besides, if someone isn’t interested, then there is not a pick up line, lie or even sonnet that will make a difference!
The kinds of guys that really pride themselves on their ability to pick up are by far the best to watch when at a bar. It’s funny how those who consider themselves real players (also known as ‘playah’s) and the all out pick up artists are the ones who usually have the cheesiest collection of lines to pick up dates! Funnier than that irony is the actual lines themselves—some of which will have you in hysterics on the floor and writhing around in pain from an all too hardy belly laugh!
I’ll the first to admit that a good looking guy who is confident and smooth and has that je ne c’est quoi about him can pull of even some of the worst pick up lines in the history of dating proving that it’s more about the delivery than the actual words most of the time. But, there are some lines that are better left for top ten lists like this one and kept as a joke between friends rather than being used to try to pick up dates for real.
Top 10 Cheesiest Pick up Lines Ever
1. Are those space pants you’re wearing, because your ass is out of this world!
2. I need a map because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
3. Somebody better call God cuz’ he’s missing an angel!
4. Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
5. You must be one heck of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room!
6. I’m not Fred Flintstone, but I sure can make your bed-rock!
7. Is your last name Campbell, cuz’ you’re mmm-mmm good!
8. Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off??
9. I’m not drunk; I’m just intoxicated by you.
10. If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I would have five cents.
Honorable Mention Goes To…
If this is a meat market then you are prime rib!
Damn, if being sexy was a crime then you’d be guilty as charged!
There are 206 bones in the human body…do you want another one?
**I apologize for the dirty-factor of that last one but it was just too good to not mention and share with you all!**