Home >> Write >> Makeovers >> Dentistry >> Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is a special branch of dentistry that concentrates on the design of your smile. With cosmetic dentistry and all the amazing developments today, it’s easy to craft your teeth into an award-winning smile.
Designing your smile requires the help of a talented cosmetic dentist with extensive scientific knowledge and artistic skills. Cosmetic dentistry is the kind of field that constantly introduces new products and services, and requires ongoing dedication from professionals in the field. Look for a cosmetic dentist that attends workshops and seminars to refine their skills even further.
With cosmetic dentistry, you have the ability to choose what kind of smile you want to fit your needs.
Services in cosmetic dentistry include veneers, teeth whitening, bonding, dental implants, dental fillings, crowns and sedation dentistry. These services all focus on the aesthetic and durable quality of your smile.
With cosmetic dentistry, you can feel good about your smile.
Cosmetic dentistry procedures include:
1) Veneers – thin shell-like coverings that cover the front part of your teeth in order to conceal your dental imperfections
2) Teeth whitening – various teeth bleaching treatments like Zoom, Rembrandt, Britesmile and at-home teeth whitening kits to brighten your teeth several shades
3) Invisalign – an invisible way to straighten your teeth with clear and removable aligners
4) Dental Crowns – crowns are commonly used in cosmetic dentistry to replace missing teeth
5) Dental Implants – dental implants are used to treat a missing tooth or several missing teeth
6) Sedation Dentistry – sedation dentistry is used for those who suffer from dentophobia, enabling them to relax while receiving dental treatment
7) TMJ – temporomandibular disorder (TMJ) affects your jaw joint and the temporal bone of your skull, causing pain in your head, neck, shoulders and jaw
8) Dental Fillings – dental fillings help treat cavities and decayed teeth in order to prevent further dental complications
9) Laser Dentistry – laser dentistry delivers incredible precision for various dental treatments such as crown lengthening and treating gummy smiles
10) Dental Bridges – dental bridges are used to treat missing teeth, preventing further dental problems such as tooth decay, a shifting in your teeth and periodontal disease
11) Periodontal Disease – also known as gum disease, periodontal disease is an inflammatory condition that affects the tissues around your tooth